Friday 16 May 2014

Dylan Covers #148 Rick(y) Nelson/The Dylan Project - Tonight I'll Be Staying here with You


Lets have a Garden Party
RICK NELSON - Tonight I'll be Staying here with You

Well I am on vacation, I did not do a Dylan Covers last week (did anyone notice) and I feel the guilt. I do not want to let all you 'pretty people' down. I have not got my own  stuff  with me, but here are 2 different live covers of Tonight I'll be staying here with You  from Nashville Skyline. They are both from a couple of albums I have always meant to get and have just picked them up in the UK,

Nothing brilliant, but worth a listen. I am looking forward to listening to both albums fully when I find the time. What with new grandson and things.

 
THE DYLAN PROJECT - Tonight I'll be staying here with You

Related Posts

Dylan Covers #148 Rick(y) Nelson/The Dylan Project - Tonight I'll Be Staying here with You
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.

1 comments:

Tulis comments
avatar
16 May 2014 at 06:19

Rick(y) Nelson doesn't really get his due respect but this is pretty nice. Shame he never shook off the teen star tag.

Dylan Project - always solid and it's nice that they are out there playing songs Bob doesn't have the time to. Remember when The Steve Gibbons band nearly made it?

Reply

Powered by Blogger.